Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-03-2019, 10:37 PM
The wolf was just enjoying a bit of the night, the stars and moon shining ever-so beautifully. It reminded him of the times he used to stargaze with his mother and brother back at their old home; but that was just a distant memory. His thoughts were soon interrupted when he heard the sound of footsteps making their way towards his general location. He turned his cranium to the source, locking eyes with a wolf of various colors that he had never seen before. It was certainly a sight to see to the young wolf. The mischievous grin the wolf bore told him he wasn't going to be enjoying the night anymore. But, if he wanted to try being the tough guy, than Osiris would happily show him a different approach.

He stayed calm and collected, eyes staying focused on his own. A leader might assume that with locking eyes someone like the grey brute would want to challenge him, but that wasn't the case here. He had met a couple wolves like this one on his journey, so it wasn't anything new to the smaller male. "Not hiding, more-so resting if anything. If I were hiding, you would probably be seeing me shaking. I'm not afraid. However, if this is your den I would be alright with leaving so you can rest here, you seem to need it more than I," the brute explained, shifting his gaze over to where the male had gotten hurt.

He wished he knew more about herbs and other ways of healing so he could help more wolves such as he, but, that was a different story. There were only a few things he had learned, but, he doubted that was how others considered 'healing' in these parts. "I apologize for staring, but, even though I do not know much about healing, I'd still be able to assist if you can teach me anything," he spoke, his voice genuine and calm. Despite how he had met this wolf, he wasn't going to just leave him to take care of himself. He was always told to help others if they needed it...and he was sure this male here needed some other things to aid him in his healing process.