gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-04-2019, 09:09 PM

He stopped a few paces from her, giving her her personal place. She greeted him in return and he smiled warmly at her listening as she explained she had finished a day of exploring, praising his choices in territory. It made him happy to hear that she liked his choices. He was hoping that everyone had similar feelings towards the two territories.

"Ah I'm glad you like them! I was hoping the territories were suitable. I am doing very well thank you," he replied.

His eyes looked back behind her towards the building storm clouds. He had been told before that winters were more mild here. Last winter had been mild compared to what he's been through before.

"From what I have been told and experienced last winter it's milder here," he replied. "I have prepared for a harsher winter just in case so as far as supplies we should be good."

He knew there was plenty of herbs to last them the winter. He had done more then he should have to prepare before actually forming the pack. One thing he had failed to do was actually have an experienced healer be shown the supplies the pack had.

"Actually if I could bug you a moment, would you mind coming with me to the herb storage so you could look it over?" he asked.

"Speech" 'Think'