Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-05-2019, 06:20 AM

Her dearest friend scent was intoxicating. She smelt entirely different due to her own pregnancy however her perfume still lingered underneath. She consisted of a scent that represented freshly cut timber, like the damp forest after a rainy day; she smelt heavenly, like fresh-scented pine and honey with an undertone of pack. Her aroma was like a drug to the autumn babe, she couldn't get enough of it. Perhaps such was the reaction of a pregnant woman recognizing another but she found joy in it nonetheless. "I heard that walking can speed things around." she purred deliciously, her timbre inviting with heavy arabic accents, foreign and exotic. Her allure was present as it was the first day, heavily pregnant, swollen abdomen and ankles could do little to undermine the nature of the siren she was. "I about have it with these creatures that press of my bladder." she gave a small joyous chuckle, shifting her weight upon the rocks, "They should be here any day now." she continued nonchalantly, the top of her elongated, luxurious tail brushing along the side of her abdomen tenderly, lovingly. The feline was watching from a close destance the interactions between the two powerful dames, crimson orbs narrowing with each gesture of his mistress; offering only a dip of his skull in aknowledge of the other lupine femme but otherwise choosing silence as his weapon unless spoken directly to.

"Speech"

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together