gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-05-2019, 01:10 PM

He couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl’s stream of questions but saw a golden opportunity at her mention of healers. Thus far his taskmaster had come up short in his duties and he had every intention of putting him in his place. His thoughts drifted toward his injured father and his expression fell, his tone becoming almost sorrowful “We don’t have any healers actually.” He said just above a whisper. “My father was greatly injured actually but no one in my pack has found a healer to treat him.” He explained with earnest emotion.

He took a deep breath, measuring her reaction for interest. He had little care for what would become of the small flower once she entered Erövrare lands and his father was healed. After he seeded her of course. He had already fathered one litter and had plans to approach Korinna for another, but the thought of a third litter had seemed like a distant fantasy. Until now.

“To answer your other questions, it is a beautiful place, with the most peculiar trees, and pups are of course taught a trade as soon as they are able.” He said, although his tone still seemed distant. “I can’t say we care too much if someone is born different even as a leader, I can’t speak for all of my pack.” He lied although kept the measure of his voice steady. “But my mother was blind, so I can safely say it doesn’t bother me.” He concluded, latching on to what he thought was the obvious cause for her concern.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic