gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-05-2019, 02:18 PM
He made sure to answer her every question, but her concern for others easily flashed upon her face. His father. She had never known her own but assumed he either died before she was born or perhaps that he was some one night stand her mother had been ashamed of. Obviously he had made her and her four siblings but her mom had abandoned them as well.

She wondered what his father was like. But the most important thing was that no one could find a healer to heal his wounds. "I could take a look at him and see if I could help." she offered him, obviously concerned about the potential patient's condition. If he had the wound for long and had no treatment then it could be infected. Infections were deadly and more than slightly dangerous to deal with. She went to stand but a set of claws and eight pounds of hairless muscle gripped into her haunches and made her to remain seated. A surprised yelp came from her. The hairless cat that was her companion had found her. "Kami that hurt." obviously she wasnt even mad.

"Excuse my charge but I think it's best for her if there are questions answered." the half blind companion set her gaze on the man, obviously distrustful. "What do you expect to do with her once she heals your father? Or is this all some ploy just because she's in heat?" her companion didn't trust him but argus was quick to defend him. "his dad's hurt Kami, besides he's been nothing but polite. We should help if we can." kami looked skeptical and less convinced.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.