gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-05-2019, 02:42 PM

He considered lying about knowing she had been in heat, but his manipulative mind knew that the best way to win someone’s good intentions was with a small show of honesty. “I’ll admit, her heat is what brought me here in the first place.” He said, his head turning away as if to hide a blush of embarrassment, then hesitantly he brought his eyes back to hers. “But I have no plans to father bastards.” He said resolutely, his firm tone hiding the gleeful lie.

“I am in desperate need of a healer though, I only have moderate knowledge of healing myself from my mother.” He explained, a hurried tone entering his voice as the reality of resolving his father’s injuries came closer to being fulfilled. “Please, if you can help him, I beg you to come with me and at least examine him.” His emotional appeal made his voice crack and he could almost feel the prickle of tears against his eyes as he spoke. He was good. He was better than he had ever considered himself being. “As soon as my father is well you can leave, I promise.” He said, feeding her the biggest lie of all. Although he would not force her and keep her as a slave he would use his charm to seduce her into staying, that he knew he could accomplish easily with the woman's gentle heart.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic