gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Kami still didnt look convinced but argus gave him a firm nod anyway. Of course she knew her companion wasn't convinced, she could feel it in the tension about her but argus had faith that he would be there to protect her if need be until his father was better. "Have you applied cobwebs or any poultices? And what is the full nature of the wound so I may gather what I need from my den?" she stood and turned ready to lead him towards the den through the wider paths she had learned over the years.

She kept her ears turned back to him as she navigated the paths as if she weren't blind. Kami stayed at her heels and the cat was swift to move into their den. It was just briars interwoven into the dome of a den but with Argus she didnt need much. Winter wasn't so bad this deep into the briars, in fact it was almost like she lived in auster here. There was a few spots where herbs hung by strips of hide and then a stash by the back of neatly sorted bundles. Each different herb was bagged in a hide bag bound by the strips of leather.

She kept her tail up the entire way there but not for dominance but as a flag, incase he got lost. Plus she was a much happier girl so it was hard not to keep it up and waving almost constantly. He was right though, with the right appeals she could be made to stay in his pack, she was a healer at heart and much too kind and gentle for her own good.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.