size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
02-05-2019, 04:02 PM

She answered. She wasn't here as a slave, which meant the scent of the alpha she shared was definitely a familial scent. Best to tread lightly here then. She wouldn't want to upset the alpha and suffer his wrath, which would also bring on the wrath of hannibal. Her ears folded. She had hoped that maybe she wasnt so alone in this pack of brutes. She was though.

The girl saught and answer and Eulogy had to wonder if this girl had no clue actually as to the nature of the pack here. Did she really not know? "Well.... I'm not here because I want to be.... rather they keep me as a slave. My master is the black and white man, Hannibal." she had to know right? That this pack was a pack of slavers. Just like the one she'd been born to. "I suspect he keeps me to breed me later after I come into my next season." it couldn't be for her conversational skills, nor for her skills, seeing as she had none. She almost hoped the girl understood what that entailed for the woman. Likely any child she had would be ripped away from her and either sold into servitude or gifter to the high lord.

"speech"

[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]