gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Her eyes would widen as Eulogy spoke and her mouth would drop open as she explained who was her master. The pale man known as Hannibal, a higher ranked male within the pack she had met before. He had never really acted as though he would be the type to have a slave, but maybe he was just being nice to her because of being Ty’s family. As she spoke on things got worse, she had already been explained the birds and the bees and what her heat cycle is and all that. Her mother made sure to make her fully aware of those things. What she couldn’t understand is why Ty was allowing this. The way Storm had talked she never imagined Ty would ever tolerate things such as this and it made her question whether her mom was going a bit crazy in her older age.

“I had no idea,” her eyes looked to the ground. “Being a slave isn’t right, being kept just to breed isn’t right, it’s what my mother’s family has tried to help others out of for so many years,”

She knew this wasn’t right, her gut was tied in knots to here all this. She sighed knowing that she personally couldn’t do anything about it. Her silvery eyes looked back to Eulogy, her gaze holding concern and worry for this other female.

“You don’t deserve being treated that way, no one does,” she said.

How? How could Thora help this women out, surely Hannibal could easily kill her regardless of Ty being her brother. Maybe she could talk to Cloud and help Eulogy out of this mess, he was strong enough to defend both of them.
As her guardian Cloudburst can crash any of her threads regardless of the tag