size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
02-22-2019, 11:02 PM

Anoixi was waddling away from the mouth of his family's den, wide-eyed. His gaze was lifted skywards watching the dark clouds that threatened to storm above them, that was the way this winter had been going though and even as he was getting older, one more full season away from being a year the boy was still filled with childlike wonder.

Not that he hadn't noticed the strange change in the air lately, some of the wolves around had seemed slower, darker than usual. Like they were held down by a weight they were dragging. As he toddled along he caught sight of his father, a mischievous grin spreading across his features as he dropped into a playful crouch, stalking his father.

The playful stalking stopped however as he realized that he was moving towards a pack member Anoixi didn't really know, instantly he became shyer. Skirting up behind his father, pushing into Frostbite's hind legs to try and hide behind him, peering at the hunched over woman.

"You okay?"

He asked, ignoring that his father had already spoken. He watched with open curiosity if not a bit of hesitance. He sensed a deep sadness from the woman and wanted to help, even though he was also warry of the stranger.

"Talk"
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3