size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
02-05-2019, 09:59 PM

The rest of the world seemed to fade away for the time as she tried to count the amount of stars she could see in the sky. This task kept her busy because she continuously lost count (how could anyone possibly be successful at this), but she found herself distracted and it was a bit relaxing. She didn't even seem to get upset when she would loose count time and time again. She wasn't being at all alert, figuring the pack territory would be safe enough that she didn't have to be like she was the short time she was a loner. She didn't hear the initial approach of the other girl. When the girl grew closer the crunching grew louder and she found it made it extremely difficult to focus shifting her head lightly she looked to see the other come close and plop down to look at the stars.

Her musing had been loud enough for Actaea to here and she would have replied, but it seemed the girl realized she was here just moments after. She quickly apologized, with her green eyes wide. Actaea pulled herself up into a sitting position and shook her head.

"You arn't intruding," she replied somewhat quietly, before he molten gaze looked to the stars again. "I'll be honest with you, my wishes on the stars havn't worked...... yet,"

speech action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them