Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-06-2019, 03:03 AM

"By the size of me, I will have my paws full." she purred softly, her melodious tones were carried away by the soft breeze. Thought of the carnal act crossed her mind, of her pact with the devil, of how well they danced and navigated around one another with so much ease. He was right that day, there was absolutely no way she could've survived this winter, pregnant and alone, without his help and the help of the pack. Though she would never admit it out loud the babe was not as foolish as to not hold gratitude, in a way, towards the semi-albino beast that blessed her with the fruits of their enamored escapades. A quick glance towards the ashen queen brought her back to reality. Her friend was departing from her side and prowled toward something just near the edge of the furious river, something burried in the white blanket of mother winter, with only its tip uncovered. Keen eyes, she made a mental note of it as she followed her friend pace towards it. "What is it?" her brow arched in question as she came to a halt next to the strange material or was it object? With a strained roll of her hips, due to her swollen abdominal region, she sat on her haunches next to it. It somehow glittered attractively in the light due to the water droplets present on its surface and all the thoughts she had earlier disappeared. "It looks like mud." she muttered more for herself than for anyone else, giving sound to her thoughts, though loud enough for the other to hear. The babe gave it a hard tap on the edge with her teacup paw and breathed a sigh in relief when it didn't shatter but uncovered more of its shape. She ran her pad over it's polished surface in awe, she never seen something like this before.

"Speech"

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together