gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
02-06-2019, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 12:13 PM by Corvus.)

She admitted her timing was off, and he allowed himself another faint grin. He was tempted to say it coulda been worse, but really.. could it? At least she'd returned when the Abraxas guy was leaving the pack and not before. He wondered if Shaye would've fought for her family's pack or not, but he supposed it didn't matter now. Dwelling on the past never did him any good, not when life had been relatively easy for the yearling so far. Corvus simply followed her words with a slow nod.

'I'm glad you've come to accept us in the end,' she said, and Corvus nodded once more. Had he, though? He'd gotten used to it, but complete acceptance was something else entirely, in his mind. Talking to Shaye today had helped him understand some things, and feel overall less uncomfortable with things, but he had some things to work out on his own. He was remarkably stubborn deep down, and knew fully getting used to them being here was a much longer process for him than it needed to be. "I should probably go see how mom and dad are doing," he offered finally, his way of easily sneaking out of a conversation he felt was over, though it was true; he'd been avoiding them and he knew he really ought to make sure nothing was needed of him. "But thanks for chatting with me, Shaye." He flashed her a small grin, his expression more genuine now, before turning and heading toward his parents den.

- exit Corvus -