gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-06-2019, 08:18 PM
She heard the girl jump and twist around. She stayed where she was at until she was calmed once again. Her tail never stopped waving back and forth though. Familiar faces were always a welcome addition to her days. Of course she had been being a recluse in the south here, staying in the briars for more training and her own safety. Of course this time Marvel smelled more like a woman with her heat than she had last time she had met the other healer.

Of course as soon as marvel was calmed down from her brief scare, Argus was stepping closer to her friend. Her grin couldn't possibly get any bigger. Of course any that knew the rainbow healer knew she was kind and one of the most friendly wolves around. "Were you in auster collecting herbs? Or maybe the estuary? They are some of the best places right now for motherwart and marshmallow. Which I assume you want to stock up on the latter with your scent right now." yes she was probably rude to not the heat scent of Marvel but she wanted allo to make sure she was keeping the pressure of her heat away. "Argus leave the girl alone. And hello to you to marvel... I'm going to the den I trust I can leave you two together to not get into trouble." argus nodded and grinned. And like that the feline slunk off leaving the girls alone.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.