Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-06-2019, 09:16 PM

MEET ME HERE, ON THE HILL

Somehow, the little male was completely undeterred by the titan's inclination to ignore him. Instead of falling silent and moving on, the stranger continued to talk as though he had a captivated audience before him. "I may seem rather idiotic to you right now, but, do you happen to have a recollection as to what I would need to aid you in your healing process? I mean no disrespect to you, it is only that I am new to these lands, so these herbs would be rather exotic to me,"

Aloof attention would fall back upon the slate male, one brow quirked. He wasn't wrong, he did seem like an idiot. Hiding away in the trees at night, and now begging to help a stranger. A foolish little imp, indeed. Attention was diverted again, amethyst gaze drawn back to the land bridge. He ought to cross soon, while his leg held out and the weather was cooler. "Horsetail to bind it, marigold to soothe it- thus far. Marshmallow would be best, but it's elusive, or white willow bark. I would definitely feel better applying some trillium as a poultice to clean it out." he rattled the list off without much detail or care, still failing to make eye contact with the stranger, and mentioning a rather random assortment of things that might be of use. He hadn't been bothered to deal with it yet, though. It hadn't been causing an excessive amount of pain, and he was busy trying to locate the best spot to settle in for the winter.

"At least while I'm out it would give you a better spot to rest your leg." he glanced over his shoulder, and the little male was sliding out into the open air. A snort, and the goliath dropped to his haunches instead. That worked well enough to ease his weight from his injured forelimb. "Spare me your pity, boy. I've rested long enough." he grunted, once again losing interest in the other wolf. But the male wasn't finished yet, apparently. "And, if I may be so bold to ask, what is your name?"

Bold indeed. He frowned at something skittering in the tree limbs overhead. "Deion Aeris." he rumbled. He could feel the smaller body of the male, a little closer than he was altogether pleased with. If he had his way, there wouldn't be another wolf for kilometres. Instead, he was being pestered about herbs by a male of similar age. Where was his mother to teach him this information? Why was he begging it of strangers?

"speech"

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED