Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-06-2019, 09:37 PM

CAUSE I LIKE HIGH CHANCES THAT I MIGHT LOSE

The silver male was not displeased under the scrutiny, but rather seemed to all but welcome the attention. "Ah, that's not the only reason I'm here," he assured, the hint of a smile toying at his chiseled features. "But it is one of them. Thank you." he continued with a small nod, plodding forward through the snow to join the titan at the belly of the doe. The warmth of his body was welcome in the chill of winter, though the cosmic male had fur to spare. They ate in silence, with the behemoth working away with his tusks to get through the frozen flesh of the elk's belly. If he could get through the softest parts, perhaps the organs inside would still be edible. Cold, surely, and more than likely they would be just as tough as the rest of the doe, but rich in nutrients that were hard to come by at this time of year. "Name's Kai Jarvela, by the way," the stranger said, forcing the celestial wolf's attention from his task.

Blood stained the majority of his face as it oozed from the scored flesh of the doe, and he had a dazed look on his face from being diverted away from what he'd been doing. "Deion Aeris," he rumbled, blanking on pleasantries for a moment. Ah, yes, there they were, flashing across the forefront of his mind. "a pleasure to share this meal with you, Мој драг." A decidedly devilish smirk toyed with his features, his gaze roving over the much leaner bodice of the other male for just a moment. There was a look about the male that announced a distinct age difference between them, but Deion wasn't one to care much for such things. Pretty was pretty, whether they were male, female, or a few years older than he.

Just like that, the titan tore his gaze away to continue tearing into the doe's gut. He was so close, and he was eager to see the conditions of her entrails. His canines scored the flesh, and his tusks tore it the rest of the way. The distinct squelching signaled an impending disembowelment, and the male took a step back. Regardless, blood stained his pale forepaws, and her guts were freed. Pink and glistening, though missing the steam rising from the snow that he loved to see at the start of a meal. "May I interest you in something better than frozen flesh?" he asked with a grin, casting his vibrant gaze back upon his companion with a lifted brow.

"speech"

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED