Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-06-2019, 11:35 PM
The sharp tongue and attitude of the male before him, who was named Deion, was definitely someone who didn't seem to wish on having any sort of conversation. Though they were the same age, Osiris knew that they were somewhat polar opposites of each other. He thought about the herbs that Deion spoke off to him, not adding a lot of detail as to what they looked like. He knew at least as to what some herbs would be able to do to help someone, so at least a small lesson was rather fruitful to him...even if the information wasn't so descriptive.

Osiris sat down some distance away from Deion, wishing to give him enough space to relax and rest his wound. Even though he thought sitting on it would be enough to ease the pressure and pain, surely it wouldn't be the best option unless he was lying down. But, it was his life and his body, so the ebony and slate brute wouldn't go against it. Besides, the exotic male seemed to know more things than he did. Knowledge was something that Osiris wanted to learn as much as he could, even when it came to healing and providing for a family someday, but, he didn't speak a lot as to not disturb Deion as much as he did previously.

"Osiris," he stated, giving out his name. He figured it was fair to do so, even though he was sure Deion wouldn't really care about formalities. "I do want to apologize for disturbing you again. I want to learn to help others, but it's kind of hard to learn when your sibling doesn't know and the only parent I had died last season," he informed, heaving a small huff as he looked to the moon. He didn't mind if Deion wanted to talk or not, he just wanted to relax himself and enjoy the night as much as he could. Deep down, he only considered himself as a nuisance, and at this point in time, he couldn't really feel more right with himself. Normally he was quiet and didn't dare speak unless he was spoken to, so the male decided it might be best to stay quiet until Deion or anyone else whom he may encounter wished to speak with him first.