Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-07-2019, 01:04 AM

He listened to her explanation of where she was from with interest. Though he felt a tad bit jealous when she mentioned visiting her mothers homeland. And though he never admitted it to Ty, he had been jealous when his brother came back from wherever he had traveled. Cloud had never been outside of Boreas. Sure there was Auster, but he imagined going beyond the lands he had been born into was certainly something. All the sights and new things that could be discovered, perhaps even prey that didn't live here.

When she asked him about his pack, he grew thoughtful. "In the southeast where the white forest and the standing stones are," The place his brother claimed was a fascinating place, but it felt eerie sometimes. Even so, it was a good location, he thought. "My packs called Erövrare, run by my brother and I...er, mostly my brother though." Okay, that was sort of true. Ty did all of the alpha things, he was more of a leader compared to himself if he was honest with himself.

"Speak"

art by mochiimomo