Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-07-2019, 10:02 AM

The way Aerndis asked that question made her double back and wonder if she'd been too presumptuous in thinking star-gazing wasn't practical. She knew that watching the cloud patterns, and the sky in general, could be quite useful in predicting what sort of weather was to come... perhaps the stars held similar signs. She wasn't sure, but she could see how they could be useful in navigation. But enough of that train of thought. She collected her thoughts for a moment before speaking. "I like to... collect and craft things," she admitted after some thought.  "Though I suppose not all of my inventions are practical ones." Ivy added as an afterthought, shrugging her slender shoulders as she considered it more carefully.

The younger female said she knew some, but wanted to know more, and she nodded in appreciation of that sentiment. Ivy lifted her gaze back to the sky and tried to make out the figure she was speaking of, but she was struggling. Though proud, she wasn't too proud to admit she couldn't figure something out. "I'm honestly not too sure," she admitted, squinting as she traced whatever shapes she could find in the stars. "Mind pointing me in the right direction?" She cast Aerndis a curious look, smiling gently now.