gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
07-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Erani

Morgan listened to their words. Erani could see that Morgan didn?t agree completely with what they had to said. The apology was accepted with a faint nod. The words Chrysanthe had, about Evelette having to be punished gave Erani satisfaction. Chrysanthe would deal fair justice in this matter. Morgan might not like it, but Evelette had acted wrongly.

Morgan made ready to leave. They would be losing one of their higher warriors because of Evelette. ?Walk safely, Morgan.? Erani watched the female go, settling onto her haunches and curling her tail around her paws. After a moment, she turned her gaze to Chrysanthe. ?Evelette has a great deal of explaining to do. I don?t want her near the children.? The request was voiced as a quiet statement. Then her gaze returned to the retreating Morgan. ?I hope she finds happiness in her life. Perhaps children to adopt.? She sat for a moment, before rising to her paws and moving to nuzzle Chrysanthe?s shoulder in passing.

?I have herbs to gather. Be safe, Chrysanthe.? She smiled to her daughter, then padded away, tail swaying quietly behind her.

-Exit Erani-