ardent

Here be dragons

Akseli

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2019, 01:46 PM

He could see little beyond the towering forest before him, besides the great trees with a gentle coat of snow that settled gently in their branches. The pack in these lands was a mystery to him, as was much of Boreas, a land he was yet to explore in depths. He was content to sit back on his hunches in the cool snow, and await an audience with the master of this territory.

Stubborn huffed behind him, stirring his wait from hoof to hoof restlessly, but didn’t move away from where he had led her. Flash chittered excitedly on his back, climbing to the space between the wolf's ears, and peering through the fluff there. When the colourful wolf that ruled the lands of Fyri made an appearance, the monkey raised himself slowly, his head floated above Al’s ears where he could watch with growing excitement. In contrast, Stubborn behind him fell still, he could no longer hear the restless movements.

“Good day to you, Ignatius of Fyri.” he said politely “I am Akseli, but feel free to call me Al. This here is Stubborn, and Flash” he nodded to each animal as he introduced them. Flash waved a hand at the Alpha in greeting, Stubborn just looked at him with calm acceptance.

“The lovely Lyrae pointed me in your direction, I am a traveller looking to settle in these lands, and I bring with me knowledge and tools of craft and healing, and seek an audition into Fyri” he smiled warmly at Ignatius as he explained his reason for being there.

"Speech"