size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-10-2019, 02:01 PM

The little one would admit that food was good, leaving her wondering how long he had been there, waiting for her to appear. How could Arcus have done that? She swallowed down her emotions, least they run her over once more. We he protested that he could take care of himself, she felt a small smile begin at the edges of her lips. The tiny little pup didn’t need anybody, eh? He already sounded a little like Arcus. The need for independence, the confused feelings he had felt towards his family. Right, no time to dwell, to let it freeze her.

“Fair enough then, but it is winter and prey is scarce. At the least, in Abaven you would find wolves willing to teach you whatever skills you wish to hone.” she would reply diplomatically.

They weren’t far from Abaven now, and she could see where the start of her teratorry began. She had paced the border so often, she would know the moment she touched it, with her eyes closed. She smiled at the thought, because it showed how much Abaven had become home, and because it was a good distraction from other things.

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.