size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-10-2019, 03:08 PM

The younger wolf began to move in circles away from her, and with his earlier conviction that he could hunt, wondered if that was what he was attempting to do. Moving through the area without much stealth, and moving through territory they had already, none too quietly walked, he would be lucky to catch sight of a single mouse.

Amused, but deciding against comment, she continued to make her way to Abaven, keeping a careful, but subtle eye on him. He never strayed too far, his circle always brought him back to her. She smiled fondly at the young wolf, whenever his back was to her.
“I’ll remember” she promised him as he told her he was going to Abaven only to learn. With the young pup by her side, she would step into Abaven territory, the only sign that the land had changed to claim sections, was the scent border and the subtly worn earth where she and Rhyme had placed their markers time after time.

“This way” she directed him, making her way to the kill pile. She pulled out some rabbits from the pile and put them in front of Typhoon. “Eat up” she invited him.

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.