Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-13-2013, 12:24 AM
Surreal

Surreal blinked away the rain that clung to her lashes and brow whiskers as a white wolf sloshed through the rising water to her high point. Oh. Rayne. She gave the healer a water slinging wag if her tail, and tried to shake off the water. She answered Rayne?s inquiry with a nod. ?I?m Surreal. Wet day, isn?t it?? She frowned at the water. ?I hope Papa isn?t back yet, him and Castiel went out for a while to teach Cas Forest craft and hunting and stuff.? Her from brightened to a smile as Chrysanthe arrived. ?Mama and Lyric, and Papa and Castiel should be alright. Our den is safe from the floods. Papa and Castiel are out on a trip to teach Cas about hunting and fighting, and other things. Mother was out taking Lyric herb gathering outside Valhalla, but Arella. She was out for a walk last I knew. Gabriel?s been missing for ages.? Her ears drooped.

A shiver went through her. The water soaking her pelt was beginning to feel chilly, and she pressed toward Chrysi?s legs.

Short and crappy *Waaaah*
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.