Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Once he would give his name, there was a brief moment of silence until Leera began to speak. He slightly turned his head in her direction, but also kept his attention on the other male as he circled around. "Ezio has expressed his interest in handing his loyalty over to a power greater than himself." It was almost true, but it was also far from the truth. If anything this place would hopefully become a sanctuary for the devilish man where he could strengthen himself and become a force to reckon with. But now, he would play the game and select his cards with care. He was too far into this to make any kind of mistake or give this High Lord the wrong impression of why Ezio was here and how the pack would simply play a role in his life now. Noticing Leera wink at him, the corner of his lips would lightly crease into a smirk. "I told him that, here, his loyalty would be rewarded."

She would fall silent and his features became neutral once more. "I see." His attention would return to the male as he spoke, noticing that he was slightly smaller than him, a few inches off at least. Ezio would ensure how he sat would be respectful, his head somewhat dipped down. He would make eye contact though before the High Lord would ask, "What services could you offer us Ezio?" A smile formed along his maw, lifting his head slightly as if to think, despite having planned answers for such occasions. He was well-prepared for these situations. "I am a strong individual who works hard for himself and those around him," he would start, the male gave Leera a quick side glance. "With excellent capability and experience in hunting and fighting, I could see these skills of mine would be very useful to you," Ezio paused for a moment to breathe and let the words sink in. Before he would finish off with, "Leera has spoken highly of Erövrare and just as she said, I will be more than happy to give you my loyalty if you choose to have me in your pack, High Lord."
CODE BY KEZIA • DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Ezio can be a mature and unpredictable character sometimes.