Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-12-2019, 12:08 PM

There were many things about this Alpha that Carthage didn’t like, starting with his attitude. He wasn’t excited to be there either, asking for a place in this pack he didn’t know or care about. He‘d have to fake it for Hannibal's sake, but he already had thoughts on running and calling Hannibal a fool for joining the ranks. He debated it, tossing the idea around in his head while Tyranis spoke and inevitably asked if he was here to join. To be honest, the sassy side of Carthage almost responded with something that likely would have gotten him chased out. He swallowed his pride and bucked up, offering a small nod while reminding himself to kick Hannibal in the nethers for this later. He didn’t bow to others, especially those that weren’t Kleins. Asking this of him was like asking him to chew his own tail off, but he had to anyway if he wanted to get anywhere with this Tyranis guy.

He wondered if he could tell this was a struggle for him. If Hannibal had shared anything with him about the Empire, then he’d likely know the transition would be difficult for them. It appeared Hannibal had moved in easily, but the change wouldn’t be as easy for Carthage and it would take time for him to come around, if ever. 

“I‘m a seasoned warrior and I may not be exactly what you’re looking for in your pack, but I can assure you I’ll earn my keep.” Perhaps it was his way of apologizing for his lack of proper manners when introducing himself to his potential Alpha though he wasn‘t wrong. He wouldn’t blame Tyranis either if he didn’t accept him though nasty glares would fire at Hannibal followed with a long bout of silence. He was only here for Hannibal, and he hoped he knew that.  He wouldn’t even be alarmed if Tyranis picked up on it by now either. Carthage could only hope to be welcomed into the ranks though he was almost certain it wouldn’t be with open arms.

"Speech!"
TABLE & CODE © RASTA 2019