An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
02-12-2019, 02:44 PM
The woman greeted him now by the name of King with all the flamboyancy she seemed to be able to muster. Ash cocked a toothy smile at her when she asked if he liked Ash better.

"I'm fine with either. Ash, King, King Ash, Ash King... As long as you say King like King and not like King, you feel me?"

The words sounded completely different to Ash, the one he preferred sounded much more casual- at least to him. It sounded like a normal name rather than a title of honor. He tried to convey that but he wasn't sure he was doing a good job and he didn't have the capacity to really care much after he tried once.

Oh, so this was the alpha's sister? Ash mentally noted the relation and reminded himself to behave a little. Not that he, an alpha's kid, was very phased, but good relations were good relations.

"There's not much to learn," Ash said, responding to her question. "This place is just like every other place, in my not so humble opinion."

Ash let a smile linger on his face, though it might have been the alcohol persuading his lips to stay up.

"So... how are you liking the drink? Feel anything yet? Can you still run straight?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.