gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
02-12-2019, 06:56 PM
He turned his ears back at the question, suddenly unsure if the male was truly curious or if this was some kind of a test to prove his loyalty to the Abraxas. His hesitation showed in his widened eyes and he looked away from the other male with obedient submission.

“I’ve…Heard many beliefs of other wolves.” He said slowly, his sight flickering back to the male before he looked away again. “I’ve met wolves who are vessels for demons, wolves descended from angels, even wolves who claimed to have descended from humans. I don’t know what to believe.” The honesty in his own words twisting his heart as he spoke. “I believe all of it is much of the same thing. A need, not just to be different but to be superior.” He explained, his thoughts drifting away from the Empire entirely and settling on the hostile culture of his grandfather. “But sometimes just being normal is enough. Like the farmer that survived a plague, or a blind woman who works as a healer.”

He stopped himself suddenly, a wry smile crossing his features. “Although I suppose that could just be wishful thinking on my part.” He admitted dolefully. A chill ran up his spine as he looked the male over, trying to read his expression, had he offended him? Or would he be pleased with his answer?

speaking Thinking   You