Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
02-12-2019, 07:03 PM
The simple contact was comforting, and Kai released a slow sigh as he felt Ty's muzzle rest against his back. "So you mean to tell me I'm in the presence of a King?" Though his voice was low, it was playful, and he was grinning all the while. He truly admired wolves who were powerful, who knew what they wanted and stopped at nothing to achieve it - perseverance and confidence were among the most attractive traits he could think of. "Congratulations. In my family's native tongue, we'd say onneksi olkoon," he offered lightly, the words heavy on his unpracticed tongue. He needed to work some of his family's language into his everyday life or he had no doubt the words were grow even more difficult to dredge up from his memory over time.

He was proud, and happy for Ty - that much was obvious. He leaned more heavily into the other male, glad for the company and to hear of his conquests. "I'm glad things are going well for you. What's next on your agenda, once everyone settles in?" Kai couldn't help but be curious about Tyranis's pack even if he wouldn't join it himself. Visiting, though... did sound quite tempting. Kai mused over the possibilities as he stood there with him, rotating slightly to bury his snout in the fur of Ty's neck. He'd missed his scent and he inhaled slowly, taking him in from each of his senses. "Where do you live, anyway? I'd like to come visit sometime."