gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-13-2019, 03:03 PM

He hadn’t expected the other male to be so agreeable, he had in fact arrived at his border ready to render flesh. Instead Torin offered him something he desperately needed. A promise of peace and an ally. “We are a pack of warriors mostly, but we are few in number and have recently been graced with not one but two litters." He gave Hannibal a short look before he returned his attention to the other alpha.

“I have no reason to turn against you and would welcome an alliance…” He trailed on then lowered his head slightly as he prepared to broach unfortunate news. “I will warn you however, my paternal uncle has become mad with righteous fury, he may very soon raise an army to attack us. Would you still be willing to defend us with such a present threat of war in the future?” He asked, his tone carefully neutral as his eyes gauged the other male’s reaction. He hadn’t told any of his pack what had happened on Mount Vulcan, or that Acere had so vehemently sworn to oppose him. This would be news to Hannibal who as far as the king was concerned stood in his vanguard.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic