gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-13-2019, 04:17 PM

“It’s alright.” He said reassuringly. “I understand.” He lowered his head to meet her gaze and offered her a kind smile. He would need to approach her gently to earn her trust, he couldn’t risk having any more enemies within his pack than he already had.

“I understand, it must be hard to live in a pack where you feel like you don’t fit in.” He explained gently. “I didn’t fit into my birthpack, and I know what it’s like to feel like you’re alone.” He said soothingly. “It’s true, I don’t call myself a Wreckage anymore, but that doesn’t mean I’ve turned my back on my family, or you.” He said softly, moving to embrace her if she would allow him to be so openly affectionate with her.

“The reason I go by Praetor is because I am my father’s son, and I refused to be ashamed of it.” He said, and it was only partially a lie. He refused to believe that the circumstances of his conception were anything other than divine intervention and that from the day of his birth the ancestors of his father’s lineage had set his destiny on the course to be a great leader.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic