gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-13-2019, 10:19 PM

“I prefer High LordHe said teasingly, moving to nip lovingly at one of the male’s red tipped ears. They continues to cuddle and nuzzle each other and for once in his life Ty felt the completeness of affection reserved for him. His heart thrummed against his chest as Kai buried himself in his fur and he lifted one forepaw to hold him possessively to him. To all the world he was a king, but to Kai he was simply a man laid bare and stripped of all pretense and finery.

What's next on your agenda, once everyone settles in?"

He barely heard the question over the rushing of blood in his ears. He pulled back to smile devilishly down at his companion. “Maybe I’ll take over the world.” He purred huskily then leaned down to bite at the male’s sensitive throat. His next question barely registered and he felt the answer leave him rather than giving it with even a modicum of sense behind his words. “South.” His voice was a low growl as he delved his senses into the silver male. Touch, taste, hearing, sight, and smell all focused on Kai as a being, in that moment, nothing else mattered and no one else existed.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic