size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
02-13-2019, 11:17 PM
"You aren't intruding,"

When the soft reply came Rhea visibly began to relax, though she still held an air of nervousness about her as she glanced uncertainly towards the younger, dark-furred wolf. Gosh, Rhea really needed to pay attention to the world around her better! That and maybe acquire some improved social skills while she was at it. As soon as she'd realized she wasn't alone she'd started feeling a bit nervous. That feeling didn't normally leave until she got to know the wolf she was talking to. Rhea also didn't really talk to all that many wolves these days.

The other girl went on to give her melancholic response to Rhea's previously posed question. A slight frown creased her brow as she glanced from the speaker to the twinkling stars above them and canted her head briefly. "Hm. I suppose there's some things that you just can't cheat your way through, huh?" For a moment she wondered if she might find a kindred spirit in the other girl. What sort of things was she wishing about? Rhea would wish that her brother Aiden might show up again. She'd also considered wishing to go back to a time when her parents were better but... that seemed like the wish that was less likely to be fulfilled.

With a start she looked back to the fiery-eyed girl. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, sorry! I'm Rhea."