size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
02-13-2019, 11:50 PM

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE

“Hello? Are you alright?” a small voice asked. Cerulean eyes flicked upwards, seeking the source. Instead, a few inches below where he was expecting, was a small male. Unfamiliar to him. Not family. He looked concerned. Why? Brows knitted together in confusion, one last valiant sniffle shuddering through his snout. “My name is Rain, I’m a healer, do you need help?” the male said, and the phoenix schooled his expression into something slightly aloof. Auds tipped back slightly, wary of accepting help from this unknown wolf. However, he was rather small. Delicate looking. He had eyes like the setting sun.

"I.. I guess." he said, and the hint of that sonorous voice he was growing into made itself known. Husky and deep, without the rumble of his father. "I'm not really hurt," he added, lifting his crown a bit higher. After all, he was a godling, though he may bleed, he never truly suffered from it. Supposedly. Right now, he was feeling pretty achy. He had a few bruises blooming in the middle of his chest, making it hard to breathe and walk. His left thigh was beginning to throb dully. "it was just a scuffle with a few coyotes." there was a glint of pride in his eyes, that he had taken them on. Never mind his eventual loss.

"Speech"

<