ardent

No Note, No Letter [Skaldi]

Kvasir

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2019, 01:28 AM
Trailing after his brother, Kvasir's thoughts were already wandering to what sorts of things he might craft, whether or not he could pester the other band members to bring him materials when they regathered from being out and about, what kinds of things Valkyrie and the others might find useful, oh and of course what he might be able to use as offerings to the temperamental gods that were more a plague to his life than a welcoming presence. While he was one to obsess over thoughts of the curse, he sometimes did feel a little reproachful  and disenchanted with trying to make any kind of offering or bargain with any of the gods. Sometimes he wished he didn't feel like he had to hate them. It might be nice to- oh, hey, his brother was talking wasn't he?

Kvasir shrugged noncommittally, yawning suddenly before he would eventually grin, shrug again, and laugh, "Does my legs bein' shorter than yours count as an excuse for my tardiness? Seems I just can't keep up." Seeing that hint of concern in his brother's features was always amusing. Kvasir never really worried like that for the others. Sure, he got a little frustrated when he struggled to track them down, but usually he just never really felt like they'd get into too much trouble. At least, nothing they couldn't handle well enough without his help.

"I might have one or two. Not sure if they'll entertain you much though." he mused, attention soon drawn away again, this time by the arrival of the third brother. Pausing to allow Halvar to catch up, Kvasir shook his head and sought to bump against the other wolf's side with a cackle bubbling up from his chest. "Perish the thought. I have better things to discuss than you, you know. Can't say as much for Aesir, I think your name was on the tip of his tongue. Where have you been though? You've missed things."