size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 05:09 AM
I used to rule the world.
Seas would rise when I gave the word.
The cold moves in only to meet the warmth of the luciferian king blood, his defence against such ice. He felt it wash over his soft tissues of skin, again and again, only to be met by the beat of his heart beating like a drum, again and again. RFapidly beating a tattoo against his own ribcage fore adrenaline, slowly but certainly, started to pump through his nervous system, adding gasoline to the fire. The truth was, as hard as it was, that so long as he keep moving he'll win and so he did. Calculated, one limb in front of the water he advanced further into the cold, icy water of the waterfall. He needed to stay a while longer after his prayer, just a little bit longer for the cleansing to be complete. And. He needed to submerge completely. It was pointless to purify just half of your body after all. Therefore, he advanced. Muscles rippling beneath his skin, shivers were sent down his spine and entire massive frame one after another. The ones who stop are the ones who freeze; the victors win because one pad always moves in front of the other in defiance to the water, in a rage against the cold, at ease with the volcano within his veins.

It was not long until the sound of another voice reached his audits, gloriously pointing towards the sky. A female, no less. He did not turn in his paths however his auditory system retorted involuntarly towards the source of the melodious sonnates. What a foolish mortal you must be if you expect a reply to a language I do not understand. came the deep baritones of the man made grave by his own shivering.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.
html by castlegraphics; image by ghostlyspirit
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise