Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 05:25 AM
She might have been signing her death wish right now, but hearing his rather crude tone she couldn't help but give an inaudible snort. Foolish? She may not be good at speaking English, but she can certainly understand his words. She was warm and safe upon the stone that stayed beside the frozen water, but what was he doing. Thinking it would be a perfect time to take a plunge and pray to a God who she thought would not be merciful to him if they expect him to nearly freeze to death. The dame rolled her eyes in annoyance, people and their morals. Some would go to some many lengths that death would be an inevitable situation. She didn't want that for this male no matter how rude he may seem.

"Foolish? No. I not one freezing their balls off," she retorted. Simple and to the point. She didn't want to enrage him or cause a scene, but she was speaking truth so how could she not be a fool right now? Her eyes stayed locked onto the shining brute. "I catch food, you may have," she stated, standing up and pushing it a bit closer to the male before going and giving him some space once she got out of the water. Now, if he was to say he didn't eat, she would definitely feel like she found a lunatic.