Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 05:52 AM
His failed attempt at a handsome smirk caught the dame off guard a bit. If he was flirting he was not doing such a good job considering how his pearly canines were chattering away as if they were begging for mercy. She slightly rolled her eyes as she gave a somewhat gentle smile. He may seem like a fool and not sane in the brain, but, she would be herself to a stranger whom she had yet to know. Considering she had only seen him for possibly a couple minutes, perhaps there is more to him than meets the eye?

She got a little closer to him, but not much as her icy gaze focused on his silver orbs. They were quite fascinating as with everything about him, but, he would have to try much better than that if he was going to want her to do anything else. "I, Orabelle, you?" She spoke, her scottish accent very noticeable now as she tried her best to ask his name. Her fluffy tail curled around her bodice as she stayed lying down. "Also, why swim, it too cold." She stated, her eyes not leaving his own, almost as if she were trying to put him in her own little trance whIle in reality he just had her full attention.