size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:05 AM
I used to rule the world.
Seas would rise when I gave the word.
The Ithuriel king might as well be immersed in a bath of ice for all the protection his fur affords him however it never once lost its eerie golden bioluminescence that distinguishes him from he mortals and from Demi-Gods alike to whom he stands as a Kings, as a Ruler amongst them being one of pure blood, his mutations only adds to such factor for any ill mannered that strays his way. Ra Ithuriel is my, just when he thought he was safe from all his troubles a passing crysis of hypothermia kicks in and his right paw develops a tremor. His muscles will shake uncontrollably in the next few minutes while his body makes a last ditch attempt to reheat before it concedes to the bitterness. name. he managed to finish what he started, silver optics locked on her once more Come closer, love. Mind helping a bit? pointing at his own muscular bodice with intent to ask her to share some of her warmth with him. It is not a recreational swim. It is part of a ritual. My heritage and religion requires it every season for cleansing. he explained slowly, very slowly otherwise the chattering gets in the way of his words however the heavy and grave arabic accent he possessed was still ever pressent, wrapping itself on each and every word that escaped the male jaws.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.
html by castlegraphics; image by ghostlyspirit
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise