Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 06:15 AM
Tremors started to show themselves when it came to the brutes body. She was right, and yet a fool she was, eh? The cold was her home and she knew it was a battle for survival at any time when it came to lands such as he. His name which reverberated in her ears was rather exotic and new to her, but she got up and walked over to him, laying her body against his in hopes of warming the male up. Ritual or not or even if he considered himself higher than she, death was something nobody could escape from in her eyes. The dame curled her body as much as she could around him, sending heat throughout his form due to the long fur she also bore, though it wasn't as long as his.

"Ra," she repeated, nodding her head in understanding of the name. "It nice. And ritual, almost make you dead, like fish," she spoke; trying to lighten the mood around them. Things did start off on the wrong foot, but she hoped that things would get better as they got to know each other a bit more. "Sorry for earlier, spoke native tongue, English not first language," she explained, knowing he would obviously know that due to earlier when he was out in the water. "I teach language, if you want."