size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:31 AM
I used to rule the world.
Seas would rise when I gave the word.
The cold readied to strike at him with its poisonous venom like a snake. His own heart was pumping slower now on land due to the icy frost burning his body from inside out. He was still - frozen in his tracks and unable to move that well and yet the tremors slowly ceased once the sand woman, Orabella, if he remembered correctly, offered her warmth to him. Drips of cold water were cascading agonizingly slow from his eathen tendrils that still clung to his skin however his excessivly long tail wrapped around her smaller, more delicate frame. She was a behemonth in comparation to her  yet she will do as his heater for a while longer. I am most pleased of your choice, love. she offered, his tones still edgy however he had emerged victorious in his mind fore he had managed to complete his ritual. It did not take long to perform it and yet it had such a enormous meaning to him, his land and the bloodline he came from. Like fish. she nodded, perhaps there was even a hint of amusament within his silver gaze upon his regal audits to be graced by her broken English tongue.
I come from a far, far away land called Egypt. he shifted his weight considerably so, in such a way that she was almost covering him like a blanket despise her lithe, smaller size. The ancient heritage I possess required us to purify ourselves from the mortal filth or else we risk to get severly ill. he explained slowly, making sure she grasped and digested his words completely and the heavy meaning behind it. They were celestial beast, monstrosities that were not meant to roam the Earth and yet they had been casted away from their Grace and landed upon this realm. Mortal filth and inpurity was toxic and some might say even lethal for them. Teach me your language, mortal and in exchange I shall teach you about my ways. he offered an exchange, at least a quiet and peaceful one before his body got back to his normal mobility.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.
html by castlegraphics; image by ghostlyspirit
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise