Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 06:47 AM
Orabelle tilted her cranium to his statement about 'mortal filth'. He was certainly a different wolf in her eyes that was for sure. But, she wouldn't be rude when it came to his beliefs for everyone had their own and the dame respected that. She was rather taken aback by his willingness to learn her language even if it was a little bit. But Orabelle nodded her cranium in understanding. She had heard some stories of Egypt by traveling wolves, so sue knew a little about it but not much, knowing it was a jot place and had many God's and deities of which they prayed to for a lot of things.

"Some mortals not bad. All things have filth, some have more than others," she spoke, looking to the waterfall as she watched it's beauty for a bit before looking back to the male now known as Ra. "You touch me, I be filthy then to you," her head tilted slightly. Though he ask for help and yet he compares her kind to filth? Rude again she must say. "I teach language, start basic." Her eyes shifted to the fish she had caught for him. "Fish in my tongue is iasg," her scottish tone and accent escaping her voice.