size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:57 AM
I used to rule the world.
Seas would rise when I gave the word.
He did not care much to learn her language , that was true, however why shall he pass an opportunity to teach some mortal about their superiors and about the celestial deities that walked and still walk upon this sicken Earth. This time, his attempt as a charming smirk took him by surprise for his mobility surrounding his facial musces started to get better due to the additional warmth that was spreading through his bodice. Having a pretty woman on him, offering and servicing him, enjoying a quiet conversation, he could do worse than this. Not bad, that is true, yet they do not belong with our kind just as we do not belong with them. his masculine timbre was accentuated by his foreign lips, wrapping every syllable in a heavy arabic accent to further instigate his exotic magnetism. That is why we perform it every season. We are, he paused for a moment, pondered his answer and his choice of words, carnal beings. We are no strangers to lust. he mused towards her before he leaned his skull to grasp a small piece from the fish she offered him between his canines and as she chewed on the flesh he digested her words further. Registering the word within his mind, perhaps such lesson was not that bad; one lives and learn. iesg his first attempt to pronounce the word was, of course, a failure. He never stated he was an all knowing God, nor that he knew all the answer but he was willing to try if not for his amusament and for the chance to spread his knowledge about his heritage. Perhaps this woman will spread the word through gossip or other womanly mannerism about his bloodline and land and they shall worship them like they deserved.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.
html by castlegraphics; image by ghostlyspirit
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise