Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 09:00 AM
Orabelle held a chuckle in from his failed attempt. Though, his try was rather good, she had a lot to learn still when it came to the other language as well, but the dame could easily tell he didn't really wish to learn when it came to everything she had to offer, so she thought about humoring the brute a bit as she heaved a small sigh. He seemed to be warming up at least which was always a good sign. Her eyes focused upon his own once again as a gentle smile shown upon her maw. He might not be the brightest, but, she could at least know about his culture and what was so unique about it.

"Hope you warm now. Tell me, what good about your belief," she stated, cranium half tiled to the side as she listened. Even though she was sure she would have to suffer the cold just as he did, at least her form was more adapted to cold climates and temperatures unlike this desert wanderer. He may think of her as filth and a 'mortal', but in her eyes he was the same thing. It was good to think highly of one's self, but she was sure that despite his beliefs it would one day be the death of him. Sue just hoped it would be later rather than sooner, since she knew many who could bring one such as him to their knees if they could, but she would play this lust-filled brute's game.