gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 11:25 AM

She smiled a bit more to his reaction, but didn't comment on it. She was glad if she made him feel good, or helped his ego. She was a women of softer heart and she loved to make others feel happier or better of themselves. As he admitted that he knew most of them she couldn't help but let her eyes widen slightly.

"That's a lot of different plants," she commented before looking around briefly at the largeness of the garden itself.

She wasn't even able to keep count of how many different plants there was here and for him to know most of them, it was truly impressive. She looked back to Rain as he began to ask her some questions, it seemed he had to be a healer.

"No..... No one's hurt, but I did come here in search of a healer," she replied. "I'm not positive, but there is a chance I may be carrying the next generation of Abraxas and I want to ensure I myself remain healthy along with the potential brood."

She felt her cheeks flush slightly as she confessed to why she was looking for a healer. She knew it was way to early to tell, but she had been in her season and if there was a chance she wanted to do things right.

"Zinnia Talk", & 'Zinnia Think"