size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
02-14-2019, 01:12 PM

Her social skills were not the greatest either and it didn't help with the kind of mood she had been in all night. She just wanted to feel better and that was it and maybe this girl could help her out. Curiously she looked over to the girl for a moment before looking to the ground in front of her feet. So wondered why this wolf may want to wish upon the stars. What wishes did she have? Her words made Actaea look to her again, thinking over the words with a light smile coming to her lips. There was truth in that. If they could cheat thier way through things it would make life way to easy. What kind of characters would it build in others? She could see laziness being at the forfront.

"I think that would make things way to easy. Plus in a way I guess everything that happens makes you..... Stronger?" she wondered what this girl thought of that statement.

Actaea sensed that there may be something similar between the two of them, something that they both didn't want to outwardly speak of to simple strangers. Maybe this girl was troubled by something as well. Fiery eyes looked to the other's green ones as she realized they hadn't gone over introductions. Actaea couldn't help but smile and shook her head again dismissing Rhea's apology.

"Actaea, it's nice to meet you Rhea," he replied.

speech action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them