size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
02-14-2019, 02:02 PM

She seemed to agree which made Actaea think that there was a chance more then just simple conversation could come from tonight. She wouldn't admit it really, but she didn't have any friends either. She had Uncle and her brother who were constantly there, but friends? Shaye was her mentor and Rhyme she viewed as just a more powerful male figure in her life. In fact if she really thought hard about it she couldn't say she ever had friends even in Ruina. It had always been much older wolves that she simply seen as mentor like figures in her life. Until coming to Abaven she never had anyone her age except for her siblings.

"Not really all that long. My uncle brought me and my brother here early fall and we've been here since. I havn't met many of the pack members either, just some of the adults," she replied.

Maybe Rhea could be her first friend? So far she was enjoying her company and it would be nice to hang around someone that wasn't an adult.

"What do you do around here when you don't have lessons to attend to?" she asked.

speech action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them