size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
02-14-2019, 02:56 PM

Rhyme’s journey would end fruitfully as Frostbite accepted the potential deal with ease. Both packs would benefit from extra learning, and who didn’t enjoy a nice festival? Of course the latter was much more tentative and hadn’t been planned in the least yet. They had big plans though, and a gathering of the packs would certainly be quite the event. They would wait for spring to return though, which wasn’t a bad idea. Traveling was difficult this time of year and with such impressive logistics as a meeting of many packs easy travel was a must. Though he couldn’t admit he was looking forward to trading snow for the mud of spring.

Rhyme nodded at the alpha’s words. Frostbite gave no promises either, but there was time to decide on their path when spring arrived. "Spring it is then." He made the decision final. "Unless you have further topics to discuss I would call our meeting a success, and I look forward to speaking with you again when the weather changes." He ended with a polite smile. Being on the Lirim wolf’s turf he would linger until dismissed, just in case he had missed something.
""