size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 03:19 PM
I used to rule the world.
Seas would rise when I gave the word.
Silver optics scanned the horizon as the woman sonnates reached his auditory system. Boulders rise out of the water like the bows of a sunken fleet, and the hiss of the waterfall are the screams of their drowned crew. The scent of moss and lichen be-fowls the air for leagues across. The stream is the reminder to all that witness its majesty the ignorance of presumption, and the existence of exemption. You could think you may teame it, you might think you could even survive it however you would be wrong.

Good and bad do not exists, love. his gaze locked onto her as she shifted his weight, removing her from him fore he no longer needed her warmth for the moment. There are only actions, consequences and the story we tell ourself they mean. dark baritones leave his ebn lips, his shoulder blades roll backwards, puffing his chest as the egyptian silk tendrils of sand and brown started to slowly regain their volum, making him appear more and more like the lion he was. Creeping was were the shadows that wrapped around the sneaky reptile, his companion; Ramses slithered towards the woman tail in silence and if not noticed by her he would make it down towards the base of her tail before letting his presence be known.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.
html by castlegraphics; image by ghostlyspirit
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise