gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-14-2019, 03:40 PM
The anxiety the spider-witch felt in those situations was like being hooked up to a cattle fence - not enough voltage to kill but sufficient to keep things uncomfortable. She guessed that's the downside of knowing things were in fact rotten and awry instead of living in blissful ignorance. Nobody else seemed to notice, nobody else seemed to care as they went through their routine. Could not they see that they were sickening this planet? Could not they see that lupines had to become extinct? But what was there to do other than breathe, walk and figure things out just a little at a time in order to control the raging sea storm of anxiety due to her state? Or right, she cannot walk during day time because she's blind.

The voice of another washed over the delicate auditory system stationated upon her skull and willingly did the voodoo queen retorted her crown towards the source. She could no see per se but she could see. All she needed was there. Her voice was female as was her scent but she sounded more...massive, bigger than the witch herself. I can hardly misconceive you; it would prove me deaf and blind. the woman hisses were released from dark lips, darker tones with heavy undertone reached towards the other woman. And I am only one of those. was it not obvious to the other? What an ignorant woman she must be. Oh, how he wanted to see her. So rage on and show her annoyance but instead her expression remaind stoic, ice cold and never once did she rose from the place she laid her skeletic bones.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.